CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING!
GOVERNMENT AND FIRST RESPONDERS – SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE.
Critical Alert for Oxygen (CAO) is an electronic oxygen monitor with low pressure alarm. Designed to simplify medical oxygen management and improve patient safety by delivering vital information that is not currently available with the standard portable oxygen system.
Critical Alert provides immediate notification of cylinder pressure levels using easy to read color coded lights and audible alert.
Critical Alert has many proven benefits to offer oxygen users, caregivers, and medical professionals alike:
- Ease to use and install.
- Provides simplified approach to managing oxygen tanks
- Optimizes time utilization, ensuring the best use of staff time to improve delivery of care
- Improves patient safety efforts by ensuring that you are warned before a patients oxygen tank runs out
- Increases compliance with regulatory requirements by decreasing preventable risks
- Better management of patient care
- Ensures efficient use of cylinder contents, allows the maximum safe amount of oxygen to be used
- Economical solution for managing costly oxygen tanks
- Decreases liability exposure
- Decreases patient anxiety & provides peace of mind
- Eliminates the guess work of when to change the cylinder