Why Choose Us?
Experience and CertificationsAt Med-Con, we take pride in everything we do With over 30 years of experience and certifications, we ensure that every healthcare medical gas systems is in full compliance with NFPA 99 Medical Gas & Vacuum Systems.
Memberships & Affiliatins
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- American Society for Sanitary Engineering (ASSE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Healthcare Facilities Section
- American Welding Society – Piping and Tubing Committee
- Medical Gas Professional Healthcare Organization (MGPHO)
- Wisconsin Healthcare Engineering Association (WHEA)
- Medical Gas Professional Healthcare Organization Inc. (MGPHO)
Medical Gas Verifier/Inspector
- Piping Industry Progress and Education (PIPE)
Medical Gas Verifier and Medical Gas Inspector
- American Society For Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
Healthcare Contractors Certificate
- National ITC (NITC)
6010 – Medical Gas System Installer
6030 – Medical Gas System Verifier
6050 – Medical Gas System Instructor
- 27 years of “hands-on” field testing/ verifying/ certifying/ servicing – in all areas of medical gas systems.
- Total familiarity with medical gas systems of all sizes and complexity.
- Proficient in all code requirements.
- Resource person for Healthcare facilities/Architects/Engineers.
Companies and Institutions We Have Served
- University of Wisconsin Medical Complex
- University of Illinois/Chicago Medical Complex
- University of Chicago Medical Complex
- Loyola University Medical Complex
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Condell Medical Center
- Lake Forest Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Children’s Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Administration Facilities at:
Danville – Hines – Zablocki Milwaukee – Westside – North Chicago